Coursera provides refugees around the world with access to wide-ranging courses in its catalog.
If you’re enrolling in courses outside of an official program with a Coursera for Refugee partner, you will need to apply for financial assistance for each course you wish to take.
To apply for Financial Assistance:
- Using a computer or mobile device, open the course page for the course you want to apply for.
- Next to the information about Financial Assistance, click Learn more and apply.
- Fill out and submit your Financial Assistance application.
- While you wait for your application to be reviewed, you can begin the course immediately in audit mode or free mode. The review process takes approximately 15 days.
- When your application is reviewed, you’ll get an email letting you know whether it’s been approved or denied. You can also check your Updates page to see the status of your Financial Assistance application.
For more information about how to apply for Financial Assistance please reference this help article.
Learn anything from negotiation skills to data analysis: